|All prices include shipping & handling (U.S. orders only). For international orders, call 817-448-8908
|Dynalator Model 811
High-voltage Ultrasound Combination
DynaLator Model 811
The Dynalator Model 811 combination ultrasound/ electro-stimulator therapy device:
• Unique patented servo-feedback
control of Continuous/pulsed
1 MHz ultrasound.
• 0 to 20 Watts power (0 to 2
Watts per square centimeter).
• Choice of 5 or 10 square centimeter radiating\
• 5-50 millisecond pulse duration (in pulsed mode).
• 10 Hz pulse repetition rate (in pulsed mode).
• High voltage twin-peaked pulse stimulator output
• 0 to 500 Volts
• Positive or negative polarity
• Unique pulse sweep feature for stimulator output
(10-100 pps over 40 seconds)
The Three-in-One MRL Neuroprobe System V for state-of-the-art Electrotherapy
A 2.2 MHz combination ultrasound/electro-stimulator with synchronized and swept ultrasound and stimulation. The 2.2 MHz frequency fits perfectly between the deep penetration of the 1 MHz and the superficial penetration of the 3MHz.
Low-level near infrared light